Bucket elevators are used for lifting bulk materials such as dry and wet cereals, seeds, flours, granular and powdery products in general. The transport of the material takes place through cups, fixed on a rubber cloth belt, which pass inside modules (standard or customized) in galvanized or painted sheet.
Characteristics of Paf elevators:
- galvanized / painted / stainless steel rods
- barrel that can be inspected for maintenance
- steel / plastic transport cups
- anti-oil rubber tape
- belt tensioning with screw tensioner
- construction features for the transport of potentially explosive powders
To receive additional information or more extensive documentation, fill out the contact form and one of our representatives will provide you with the necessary support.