The air coming from the various processing areas, full of dust, flows into the filter calm chamber, which favors decantation of the heavier components carried by the air. The air with the lightest dust continues the filtering process passing through the cartridges and is then expelled into the atmosphere. Through a special cleaning system, the cartridges are cyclically cleaned by a jet of air injected into them. Both the coarse material knocked down in the stilling chamber and the finer dust blocked by the filter cartridges settle into the filter hopper, then collected by a screw and stored in a special container.
Characteristics of cartridge filters:
- Made in rectangular or circular shape
- Structure in painted, galvanized or stainless steel sheet
- Screw discharge, inclined hopper, circular scraping extractor
- Cartridges with different characteristics and in suitable material according to the filtration needs High or low pressure cleaning system
- High or low pressure cleaning system
To receive additional information or more extensive documentation, fill out the contact form and one of our representatives will provide you with the necessary support.