The air coming from the various processing areas, full of dust, flows into the filter calm chamber, which favors decantation of the heavier components carried by the air. The air with the lighter dust continues the filtering process passing through the bags and then expelled into the atmosphere. Through a special cleaning system, the sleeves are cyclically cleaned by a jet of air injected into them. Both the coarse material knocked down in the stilling chamber and the finer dust blocked by the filter bags settle into the filter hopper, then be collected by an auger and stored in a special container.
Characteristics of bag filters:
- Made in rectangular or circular shape
- Structure in painted, galvanized or stainless steel sheet
- Screw discharge, inclined hopper, circular scraping extractor
- Fabric sleeves suitable for different filtration needs
- High or low pressure cleaning system
To receive additional information or more extensive documentation, fill out the contact form and one of our representatives will provide you with the necessary support.