The intensive cleaner is designed for the first and second cleaning cycle of the grain. The material is introduced into the sieve, inside there is a shaft with advance vanes which, through rotation, press the cereal against the sieve that strips the outer chaff of the grains.
The elements that make up the intensive cleaner are:
- Structure in powder coated sheet for food use
- Internal sieve
- vane beaters in wear-resistant material
- Unloading hoppers
- Motor on adjustable slide
- Hermetically closed inspection door
- Cone glass visor on steel frame
To receive additional information or more extensive documentation, fill out the contact form and one of our representatives will provide you with the necessary support.
No related products have been added