The chain conveyor system is used for handling cereals and flours on horizontal or inclined sections. The chain conveyor consists of a metal structure with a continuous scraping chain inside. It is available to be installed in an explosive atmosphere 94/9 /CE.
Generally the Redler is composed of:
- Control head in galvanized / painted / stainless steel sheet
- Direct gearmotor
- cast iron bearings and supports
- Chain tensioning with screw tensioner
- Folded / cast steel link transport chain
- Sliding guides in wear-resistant material
- Inspection doors
- Anti-flooding sensor
- Unloading and loading hoppers
- Manual, electro-pneumatic or motorized unloading shutters
To receive additional information or more extensive documentation, fill out the contact form and one of our representatives will provide you with the necessary support.