The surface scraper is a machine suitable for the treatment of all liquids that float in water (oils, soaps and the like) and that require specific treatment.
The surface scraper through the use of scraping blades removes the liquids present at a certain water level through a circular motion, in order to eliminate any type of inorganic material present on the surface of the water.
The blades convey the product towards a chute equipped with a collection container (FLDAT-BDX) present in the tank, subsequently unloading it into special containers.
The scraper can be installed both on an AISI 304/315 tank and in painted carbon steel or concrete.
Control group consisting of:
- Drive shaft in hardened carbon steel with supports for toothed wheels in AISI 304.
- Idler shaft in carbon steel with supports for gear wheels.
- N. 4 sprockets for the scraping chain in carbon steel / AISI 304.
- The shafts are equipped with self-lubricating cast iron or plastic bearing supports.
- Scrapers with neoprene rubber blade and blade supports in carbon steel / AISI 304 profiles.
- No. 4 support guides for the return section of the chain made of steel profiles al
- Carbon / AISI 304.
- Scraper chain with angular connections for the scraper blades in carbon steel.
- Gearmotor system with pinion or chain.
- Mechanical efficiency 85%.
ATEX-compliant control unit:
- Drive shaft in hardened AISI 316 with supports for toothed wheels in AISI 316;
- Idle shaft in AISI 316 with supports for toothed wheels in AISI 316;
- N. 4 toothed wheels, return for the scraping chain, in BRONZE. The gear wheels are designed and built to measure.
- The shafts are equipped with self-lubricating AISI 314 bearing supports;
- Scrapers with VITON rubber blade and blade supports in AISI 316 profiles;
- No. 4 support guides for the return section of the chain made of BRONZE.
- Scraping chain with angular connections for the scraper blades in AISI 316;
- ATEX-compliant gearmotor system jointed elastic assembled for the transmission of motion to the toothed wheels;
- Mechanical efficiency 85%
To receive additional information or more extensive documentation, fill out the contact form and one of our representatives will provide you with the necessary support.